On Wednesday, Joe Biden’s press secretary Jen Psaki slapped down a pro-life reporter’s question about the Hyde Amendment being included in the $3.5 trillion budget proposed by Democrats.

“Jen, what is the White House reaction to the Hyde Amendment being included in the $3.5 trillion budget resolution?” Owen Jensen of EWTN asked.

Life News reports:

Psaki quickly dismissed the question, responding: “I don’t think I’m going to negotiate from here. The president’s position on Hyde is well known, and we’ve stated many times publicly. I think we’re going to move on.”

Jensen again asked for an answer, “Can we follow up on that, please?”

But Psaki refused. “I think we’re going to move on so we can get some more people,” she said, adding, “It doesn’t help to scream over people.”

However, according to a C-SPAN video of the press conference, Jensen was not screaming or being rude. It was Psaki who interrupted him and refused to answer a hugely important question to millions of Americans about the use of their tax dollars to kill babies in the womb.

Since the Hyde Amendment is popular among Americans, it appears Psaki is trying to dodge the question to save face.

Notify of
guest
7 Comments
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
Marina
Marina
9 months ago

STOP Fascist

Impeached joKe bidet for election fraud all counting machines were indeed connected to the internet and breached oath of office.

Election 2020 null and void .

Desertify electoral college votes

….Can’t certify fraud…

Frankspeech

com

now

Image.png
Stephen Weiss
9 months ago

Psaki, didn’t even need to circle back on a relevant question; she just decided to ignore it……Biden is incompetent, and Pasaki is nothing but a Democrat Party Paid Liar.

Wharf Rat
Wharf Rat
9 months ago

Dance dance dance

Jojodmonkey
Jojodmonkey
9 months ago

Psukme, you demonic harlot your time is at hand!

Jawad
Jawad
9 months ago

The real traitors are the VP who should have halted the certification and the traitors in the Courts, including the Supreme Court including ‘conservatives‘ duly appointed by Trump, who were quick to scream ‘no evidence’ yet refusing to hear the evidence! Any emails I receive from turncoat ‘RepubliCrat’ Mike Pence get summarily deleted. ‘Proud to certify Biden‘…my a**! Certifications have consequences. Look at what his abominable selfish decision has done to the USA! How does this goblin sleep at night? Mr. Trump should have heard from my friend from IN who advised me that Pence as Governor there was a nincompoop and a loser.

agiletz
agiletz
9 months ago

I see satan’s orange hair spokeswoman is shouting drivel again ’cause she has no answers

Rick Knight