A North Korean Soldier stands guard at the Korean Demilitarized Zone August 11. Via Wikimedia Commons.

Another North Koran woman recently came forward to expose the horrific abuses, including forced abortions, that the communist government is subjecting its people to.

Life News reports:

The Daily Star reports “Jennifer Kim,” a 23-year-old North Korean defector, told the Committee for Human Rights in North Korea, a human rights organization based in Washington, D.C., that she was forced to abort her unborn baby without anesthesia.

Kim said the forced abortion left her infertile and mentally traumatized.

“So even now, it’s difficult for me to have a good marriage,” she said. “The shame I felt back then still haunts me and will continue to do so.”

“A military surgeon was already waiting for me,” Kim said. “He performed an abortion on me without anesthesia. It still haunts me today. Because of that experience, not only do I still struggle mentally, but I’m also not able to have children.”

Notify of
guest
7 Comments
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
Greta
Greta
22 days ago

And this is what the leftist demorats want for Americans

Roland
22 days ago
Reply to  Greta

This is what the “Biden administration” and the Demon Dems want for America

Gene Ralno
Gene Ralno
22 days ago

North Korea has been headed for a revolt ever since World War Two. Seems 75 years of intolerant domination by its version of a royal family is the limit. I always wonder why abused individuals like this one don’t simply migrate to Japan.

John Wood
John Wood
22 days ago
Reply to  Gene Ralno

It would be hard to swim to Japan and the NORK government sends defectors to prison camps or has them shot..

Tom Allen
Tom Allen
22 days ago

What’s happened to all the women’s organizations? Who’s protesting this?
Guess it doesn’t make any difference to the “Squad”, certainly doesn’t matter to
planned parenthood group, it’s just another day for them.
No matter the cruelty faced by the young mothers, the violent murder of the babies,
the government and these bloodsuckers get their way, There will be a day of reckoning
in a much higher court that the SCOTUS, much higher that a dictator half a world away.
Abortion is MURDER!! Prove me wrong.

D Paul
D Paul
22 days ago

And yet our Marxist pontiff believes that all evil is based on capitalist suppression. Trad Cath Navy vet Economic justice will allow North Korea to evolve into a peaceful society. I wonder how that worked out with Adolph and the bois?

Fred
Fred
22 days ago

Lets send all baby killers there for their abortions.