May 23, 2021 - Minneapolis -- Al Sharpton speaks at a George Floyd Remembrance Rally in downtown Minneapolis as the 1-year anniversary of his death nears. Via Wikimedia Commons.

President of National Action Network and MSNBC PoliticsNation host Al Sharpton joined Chris Jansing Reports on Thursday to discuss abortion and religion. Sharpton didn’t understand how one could be a good Christian and be pro-life because, according to him, “the Bible is about choice.”

Jansing led Sharpton with some polling data, “there was a Gallup poll back, I think it was the fall of 2020 showing the black committee has slowly become more accepting of abortion over the past couple of decades, but there are deeply held religious beliefs playing into this, especially with older black voters who are incredibly reliable and incredibly important to Democrats. So, how should Democrats be thinking about this? Because obviously they want and need to hold onto those voters.”

For Sharpton, the choice is not between abortion and no abortion, but “whether they’re going to have a safe abortion. We always had abortions, but we had these back alley, very risky abortions and we’re saying that rather than have people in those situations, they should be able to choose whether or not they want to do, even if it is something that I do not believe in.”

Turning to the religious question, Sharpton claimed, “The Bible, if you’re using this as a religious argument, the Bible is about choice. You can go to heaven or hell. There’s nowhere in the Bible that says you had to go to heaven.”

Keep reading at Life News.

Notify of
guest
14 Comments
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
Wharf Rat
Wharf Rat
1 year ago

God will have a lot to say to this false prophet

anniedawn
anniedawn
Reply to  Wharf Rat

Job 41:11 Who hath prevented me, that I should repay him? WHATSOEVER is under the whole heaven is mine. Seems like a lot of stooges didn’t get the message. OUCH!

George
George
1 year ago

I can’t wait for God to get his hands on this clown!

Richard Hennessy
Richard Hennessy
1 year ago

I believe Sharpton’s god is the radical leftist agenda and it does love abortion.

Bobby
Bobby
1 year ago

Why are we letting this ignorant racist giving a platform to speak ignorance

Gene Ralno
Gene Ralno
1 year ago

I’m always amazed at the number who actually listen to this clown. And I’m even more amazed at the few who give money to him.

Trump Lost
Trump Lost
1 year ago

Anyone here have lunch with God recently? I didn’t think so… what makes conservatives/you the experts on what “God” is thinking or thinks?

watchman48
watchman48
Reply to  Trump Lost

Duh, you definitely know nothing about true Christianity… You should seriously read through the entire Bible seeking godly wisdom, because your worldly wisdom has not helped you any whatsoever.
Al Sharpton may call himself a Christian, but his actions are most definitely not Christain.

Jawad
Jawad
1 year ago

I doubt that His Worshipfulness has ever encountered God, much less met Him.

Gary
Gary
1 year ago

Al Sharpton is NO preacher of the Gospel. Jesus came to save lives, not kill them. He is a “false prophet” who very soon will find himself in the fire of hell for eternity where there is no escape and where the cries of the children will ring in his ears for ever.

Jac
Jac
1 year ago

Yes you can choose your path to heaven or hell but my money and tax money should not be paying for abortions.

Jac
Jac
1 year ago

Mr. Sharpton……have you paid all your back taxes yet?

Pissed Off America
Pissed Off America
1 year ago

May I PUKE NOW or wait for more total BS to come forth. Women keep their knees together would prevent a lot of abortions. I never had sex with all the trash out there as I didn’t want accidents. I it happened I would raise them. I looked at sex like shooting. IF you get a miss, not a big deal, but a hit has lifelong effects that you have to deal with. So, to avoid hits, don’t pull the trigger and no matter how careful you are there are still accidents. For 100% problem free life don’t play the game. The little head never did do the thinking for me. Many women I met wanted a baby daddy and a paycheck connected to it. I wanted a family but couldn’t stand d the women as soon as they thought I was interested they started telling me how to run my life and kiss their ass. I went MGTOW years ago.

MD Anthony
MD Anthony
1 year ago

Why does God allow “Lying in his name”
Ask God to end such lying liars from speaking