Yale Law School is housed in the Sterling Law Building, erected in 1931. Modeled after the English Inns of Court, the law building is located at the heart of Yale's campus and contains a law library, a dining hall, and a courtyard. Via Wikimedia Commons.

Yale professor is drawing strong criticism on social media over a video in which she explains that she is part of a university program that helps children as young as 3 years old with their “gender journey.”

“I am the director of the Yale gender program, which is an interdisciplinary program working with gender-expansive individuals 3 to 25 and their families,” Yale professor Christy Olezeski says in a video circulating on social media. “We help individuals who are questioning their gender identity or who identify as transgender or non-binary, and we help them with their gender journey.”

Olezeski added that the program provides guidance on “medical intervention” and when to begin that process.

“I love what I do,” Olezeski said. “So, it’s really, really wonderful to be working in this field and to be working with individuals who are gender diverse and gaining their support and helping them on their gender journeys.”

Read more at Fox News.

Subscribe
Notify of
guest
6 Comments
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
Gene Ralno
Gene Ralno
1 month ago

It figures in today’s hi-jacked America. In the finest and most expensive law schools imaginable, teach hopefuls how to choose a gender for themselves and deal with genders for their clients. “Your honor, I’d like to draw your attention to Section 4xt91, Paragraph Umptyump where it speaks to the recommended sentence for gender 3,947.”

It’s an unnecessary notion. The general population has accepted gender choice as a human right, just as everyone has a right to life, liberty, opinion, freedom from slavery and the whole barrel constantly discussed. Most in this nation have completely accepted gender choice as a natural human right. It’s a misfit in many schools, perhaps appropriate is some schools.

It doesn’t require a new set of laws or even a course of study. Perhaps undergrad Gender Journey 101? Anyone?

Jawad
Jawad
1 month ago

Well, you see, we simply MUST take the tragic malady (or delusion) that afflicts a fraction of 1% of the populace and mercifully inflict it upon the remaining 99%. Don’t you see?

John Wood
John Wood
1 month ago

There is a special place in Hell for this professor and all like her.

Cindy
Cindy
1 month ago
Reply to  John Wood

I don’t lknow how “special” it is but there is definitely a place. Just let children be children and find their own way when they grow up and know some of the consequences of the life they choose.

Donna
Donna
1 month ago
Reply to  Cindy

when they grow up

Pissed Off America
Pissed Off America
1 month ago

WHAT A JOKE! Something else to confuse kids and waste a lot of money. I feel sorry for parents that have to deal with this BS. I’d tell the kids, when your 18 you can decide what or who you want to be, until then you are what you were born to be. Period. DEAL WITH IT. Life has enough challenges without the “HE, SHE IT” thrown it to wonder about.